All corporations should have internal control protocols established for handling of monies collected from customers (i.e. patients and insurance companies) and proper monitoring methods. Established proven protocols provide protection for the employee and the employer. What is your protocol?
- Evaluation of cash and insurance companies collection controls
- Analysis of employee division of duties
- Evaluation of accounts payable systems and controls
- Analysis of the balancing system for optimum protection
- Honest evaluation of internal controls relating to monies collected within the organization
- Optimize protection for the employee and the organization
- Recommendations for improvement by a qualified neutral party