Accounts Receivable Operational Review
It is now a medical standard for patients to see their physicians for a "preventive exam". The hope is the physician will diagnose a problem early enough to prevent a catastrophic situation. If authorized in time, an Accounts Receivable Operational Review is very similar to a "preventive exam".
- Statistical benchmarking of accounts receivable
- Analysis of the internal process of payment, adjustment, and charge postings
- Establishment of A/R targets
- Establishment of key financial indicators
- Independent analysis of clinic billing process